GATE Admit Card 2023 Out, Check Here Direct Link

GATE Admit Card 2023 Out, IIT Kanpur has uploaded GATE 2023 Hall Ticket, Candidates Can Check Here GATE 2023 Call letter, Direct Link, Download Your GATE Exam Admit Card 2023, GATE 2023 Permission Letter available at-

GATE exam is going to be conducted on February 4, February 5, February 11 and February 12, 2023 by IIT Kanpur. The GATE Admit Card 2023 has been released on the official website of GATE on January 9, 2023. Thus, all those candidates who are going to appear for the exam must visit the official website for downloading the admit card. We will share various information about GATE Admit Card 2023 through this article.

GATE 2023 Latest update:

The GATE Admit Card 2023 release has been delayed due to some operational problems and now it has been released on January 9, 2023.

GATE Admit Card 2023 Out

Overview of GATE 2023 :

Name of organizing instituteIIT Kanpur
Name of ExamGraduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, 2023
Mode of ExamCBT
Admit Card 2023Notification
Official Website
Admit Card Link

About the GATE Exam 2023:

The GATE exam is held every year and by passing this exam candidates are admitted to various reputed colleges or universities of India for the MS or M.Tech courses.

The exam is held for 29 subjects out of which a single candidate can appear for only one or maximum two subjects. The duration of the exam will be of 3 hours and it will be a computer based test.

Important Dates of GATE 2023:

Important EventsDates
Date of admit card releaseJanuary 9, 2023
Dates of examFebruary 4, February 5, February  11 and February 12, 2023
Dates of answer key releaseFebruary 21, 2023
Date of resultMarch 16, 2023
Date of scorecard releaseMarch 21, 2023

Details required for downloading the admit card:

The following details will be required for downloading the GATE Admit Card 2023

  1. Date of Birth
  2. Applicant ID
  3. Captcha code

 Process for downloading the admit card:

 The GATE Admit Card 2023 can be downloaded by the following process-

  1. The candidates should at first visit the official website
  2. Then, they must check the latest notification and announcements section present on the home page.
  3. After that, they should find and open the link of downloading the GATE Admit Card 2023.
  4. Next, they must provide all the required details.
  5. After that, they should submit all the details by clicking on the button of submit.
  6. Then, they must download the admit card and check all the details of the admit card.
  7. Finally, they should print the admit card for further use in the exam.

The pattern of examination:

The pattern of examination is as follows-

  1. The question paper will contain total 65 questions.
  2. There will be two sections in the exam, viz.  General aptitude and core discipline.
  3. The general aptitude part will have 15% weightage and the core discipline part will have the remaining 85% weightage.
  4. The NAT or MSQ questions will have no negative marking. However, the MCQs containing 1 mark will have a negative marking of 1/3 Marks and the MCQs containing two marks will have a negative marking of two third marks.

We have tried to provide various information regarding the GATE Admit Card 2023 via this article today. We hope that this article will prove helpful for you. Kindly share your opinions about this article through your valuable comments. Your comments are always welcomed.

FAQs for GATE 2023 Hall Ticket

When will the admit card be released?

The admit card has been released on January 9, 2023.

Can the admit card be availed only by online mode?

Yes, the admit card can be availed only by online mode.

From which website can the admit card be availed?

The admit card can be availed from the website

Leave a Comment